I work with adult individuals in a one-on-one setting and specialise in the following areas:
- Depression, burnout
- Stress and adjustment disorders
- Sleep problems and disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Life stage difficulties or crises e.g. trauma, bereavement
- Dementia and other disorders of old age, e.g. depression, anxiety
- Advising family members or relatives in the event of mental illness in the family
- Living with physical health conditions
- Self-esteem problems and social insecurities
is an essential prerequisite for finding the right treatment option for people with mental health problems or illnesses.
helps to provide information and decision-making aids.
has the goal of alleviating or eliminating psychological problems and mental disorders.